I wonder how many trees have my nose killed already.The flu's been going around non-stop,
and i'm feeling really cold even at the hottest temperatures.
Anyhow,
had a chat with Wesley while our chinese group were outside of the class during CE period.
I forgot how the topics started to hop,
but eventually, it brought up many pleasant memories of OBS,
and somehow, my stay at the hospital.
Posts:
OBS
Stay At The Hospital
During the OBS Adventure,
I remembered how i forgot everything back in the city on the 3rd day or so.
I remembered how the rain was so heavy, and we brought someone in to share our tent.
I remembered how the smell of oranges were so fragrant, inside the tent, while shivering.
I remembered how nice the stars were that night, after everything calmed.
I remembered how the moon's glow was the only source of light.
How i was so tired, and kind of afraid, with the stick in my hand guarding in the woods.
How grateful i was, to have Darren as part of my group.
.. There's so much more i recalled, that really were pleasant memories.
At the hospital,
i recalled the pain i felt at the beginning.
The part about needles, especially the big one for the drip
The part when i was first brought into the ward to stay.
The part where i saw the menu for the breakfast of the very next day,
that moment when my parents asked if i was alright.
The part when i took out my ipod,
and that very point in time,
when i put the world behind me,
and felt at peace.
Recalling stuff like this sure makes thinking back real pleasant,
most of the time.
After a really long day of school,
curriculum ended at 4:15pm for the records.
There was this meeting for the India bicultural group,
regarding the trip to india in November.
Yes, reminder to self, you are going to India.
The India bicultural group(students) never fails to make me laugh.
I recall as well,
the so called "tough times" we faced while our buddies were here.
I also recalled how we stuck by each others back,
in any case when something went wrong, everyone would be there to support each other.
I see my other classmates,
they have gone to HongKong, and some are going to Japan.
They did not face many problems during their bicultural journey.
But for us, it seems otherwise.
Though my bicultural buddy was really great and a really nice person,
there were others in the group who weren't so lucky.
There was this somethings that someone said with a really great significance.
I wouldn't hide the fact that this india bicultural has brought me much..
frustrations, anger and had burned alot of my time away especially during curriculum time.
I forgot who, said something like, "Iaya if i knew there were all this problems i wouldn't have chosen to go already."
And than i remembered, Shiyao said, "If you didn't go you wouldn't know me!"
..I have to agree.
If i hadn't chosen to go for the india bicultural,
i wouldn't have known how this special group of people stuck together as a team.
(regardless of who's house had been "technoed" or how many chapattis were requested, etc)
"When you think to deeply, you drown"
I remember the lazy pig who always calls me a lazy pig that said this.
Somehow emo has a different meaning and impression from emotional.
but anyhow,
is thinking deeply wrong?
i guess the world's been like that for a long time.
Especially when she said, " I had a friend like that once too."
hmmm.
Anyway,
i changed my featured song again,
i update it quite often now cause it's suppose to go with my posts and how i feel.
Musics speaks to the soul.
Well,
the song "How does it feel" by Avril Lavigne,
is a really good song for thinking pleasant past memories,
for me that is.
I remember listening to this song throughout the night,
in the hospital.
How does it feel,
to be different from me..
Are we the same?
How does it feel?
Joel.