Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


A Letter To Wilbur
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Dearest Wilbur Tan Kee Wu,

I'm taking the time now, while you, Amos and Ryan have gone off for a movie.

Time may seem to fly really quickly, and it would seem that the days spent at ahbu dhabi has gone by so slowly while the two weeks spent here has gone by so quickly. I've been reading your blog entries about your days that have been spent over there, and i can sense how you feel. I can't convince your parents to let you stay here in Singapore, cause it is still their decision to make. But you must know that what your parents do for you, is always for the best. Maybe this situation of yours can't be compared to me being under constant nagging, but i have learnt from this nagging that my parents have always wanted the best for both me, and Amos. It will seem that I'm being really naggy as well now, but you know, going overseas to study for a few years is not something that everyone can have the chance to do. Sure, your heart will seem to lie back here in Singapore, but you know it is out of the worst situations, that humans actually turn it around, and make it an even better environment for themselves.

I've asked you about your hobbies, and things that you'd love to do. Guitar, music, drawing, or even FPS games. These things you've mentioned are not something that can only be done in Singapore! For the guitar part, You started from scratch just as i started from scratch. You first started with an $80 guitar that your parents bought for you and i started from picking up my Dad's guitar that was in a dusty corner of the room.

You know, on Sunday when you, Amos and Ryan were at home alone while me and my parents were out. I had actually convinced my parents to go out with me to look for a better acoustic guitar, or probably an electric guitar for you if my budget prohibits. I was thinking, since i can't do anything to stop you from going, maybe if i got you an electric guitar, it may bring you some happiness while you are over there. But after long consideration and thinking, I felt that i would leave it for your parents to decide about getting you one. I found a good deal that i could get an Epiphone Special II for you, but i have a better deal that if you practice hard enough, i can promise you your parents would get you that Epiphone Les Paul Custom for you sooner or later.

You must know that when your parents give you such a costly guitar, it is some sort of an investment. This is something that my parents considered for a very long long time before i actually got my electric guitar. Believe me, your parents will definitely get for you one, only if you really prove that playing the guitar, is your passion. Don't be afraid to stand out and make mistakes while working on it. I made mistakes for my first performance in school after only 1 month of playing my dad's old guitar. You have to have faith in yourself, have courage to stand out. Just do what i did.. Practice.

Sometimes i myself wonder when i get into really tight spots and tough situations, Is there another person in this world experiencing the exact same thing? I'm sure definitely there is someone in the world who would be experiencing almost the same thing as you. You should learn, about the lives of your friends there too. It may take some time, but soon enough, you'd find someone from your school there who may feel just as lost sometimes, but just doesn't show it. Friends, are very important people who play big significance in your life. Try to be more open, talk to your friends there more often. Didn't you have a band there last time? Arrange with your Dad and their parents so that you all can meet up during your recreational time of something. There are just so many possibilities, but it'll always be up to you, to make it a reality.

Lastly, dear wilbur, I would like to mention that you should never ever ever forget how much your family loves you. I'm sure Warren and Wendyl misses you, Winoa, uncle Francis and Aunty Rosanna very very much. Amos and I also miss going to your house on weekends to visit Gong-gong too! So please, do find something which you can do with your Dad, or something that you can help your Mom do over there. I've known you long enough to understand that you are a caring and understanding person. If you have trouble talking to them, make use of the technology we have now, you can express how you really feel in your blog, and you know your Mom reads your blog, so use your blog to tell your Mom things that you can't say face to face. Let your parents understand how you feel as well, and they may as well tell you how they feel or give advice that no one else can ever give.

Well, don't forget God as well. He's always been there for us from the very day we were born, I know God is working in me now to write this letter, so really, pray constantly and do have faith in him! Remember, God doesn't give you what you pray for, but what God will definitely do is give you opportunities to get you what you pray for as long as it's good.

I hope this letter will be able to bring you some hope, joy and motivation in your life there. I will leave a link at the side of my blog, so you can read this letter anytime you want. Who know's what could happen? Your Dad might be transferred back to Singapore anytime soon!

You may contact me via msn or e-mail anytime you wish to talk.
Remember, only you can make things better for yourself.

Take good care of yourself and may God bless you.
Love you very much,
Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.

=)


This is Me. 2:21 PM
Joel.