Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


My YISS Experience
Sunday, June 21, 2009
God may this love never end.

Let me briefly summarise my experience in YISS: Rescued By Love

The experience was awesome,
and even "awesome" wouldn't be the term to put it.

On the first day the first session was given by Josie.
On how we were suppose to go about attending the camp,
to Come and taste and all.
On top of the sharing,
there was the Royce Nama nama chocolate which was great too XD

On the first night of healing(second day),
while the priest was about to pray over us,
with the blessed sacrament,
I was one of the later once to be healed.
Being at the third row,
it would have taken some time before it was my turn.
During the time i prayed,
I had a vision.
I saw God crafting me in his hands,
and giving me the name of Joel even before I was born,
With that,
I was born and in my mother's arms.
I saw the face of my parents,
which bore joy and happiness.
I cried and I cried.
I just felt so blessed and lucky,
to have such a great family.
Full of love and all.
I saw myself grow up along with my parents,
and I could just feel the love that the lord had for me.
After that when Father William came towards me,
I rested in the spirit,
and I was at peace.

I testified and told everyone about the great thing the lord has shown me.
Another great testimony was another Girl,
who had a knee problem which made it difficult for her to walk,
and she couldn't even kneel.
But after that,
she jumped right in front of everyone,
and everyone didn't know at first,
until she told us about her knee condition.
We were all like Praise the Lord =)

On the second night,
there was the outpouring of the holy spirit.
This was to allow people to get the gifts they wanted.
So as the blessed sacrament came in,
I kneeled down in front of the lord.
While kneeling with my back upright,
I could feel a force pushed me forward,
and i fell with my hands in front of me.
I got up once, twice, thrice,
but i kept falling the same way.
So i stood there in that position,
knowing that the lord wanted me to worship him in that position.

After the procession of the blessed sacrament,
we were doing praise and worship so everyone got up,
but I lost control of my legs,
I couldn't get up.
So I worshiped the lord while kneeling down.
I kneeled for very long,
and the service team people thought that I had already been prayed over,
but soon i signalled to them and they came to pray over me.
I rested in the spirit once more,
and they help me stretched out my legs,
I did not feel any pain,
I was at peace.

I wanted to see Jesus quite badly,
I prayed,
"Lord where are you? I want to see you"
I tried picturing stars, clouds, heaven,
but imaginations don't work and only the spirit does.
After that,
I was prayed over the second time,
and once again,
I rested in the spirit.
Then,
I felt Jesus holding my right hand.
There was warmth,
there was comfort,
and I knew that my lord was there.

After everything,
one of my best mates in the group Lenny,
seemed pretty disappointed that he hadn't received the gift of tongues.
I prayed along him,
and somehow,
i just felt that he had the Gift of wisdom.
After everything,
I went to Phyllis,
then I told her that i thought that he was abit disappointed.
Then,
At that very point of time,
me and Phyllis said exactly the same thing,
at the same time,
word for word.
"But I think Lenny has the gift of WISDOM."
After that,
we were like,
oh my gosh.. HIGH FIVE XD

That night,
I just felt so happy,
to see ESPECIALLY Emmanuel, Lenny and my other group mates,
(Lianna, Amanda & Markus)
receive the holy spirit and the gifts.
It was also really awesome,
that the spirit worked within me, Lenny and Emmanuel,
when we talked to our fellow brother, Markus.

The mass on the second day was really cool though,
the homily actually.
The priest talked to us about how he entered Zouk,
in his cassock,
and went up on stage and told everyone to get out,
for that was the devil's domain.
Afterwhich he got thrown out,
and he didn't know what to do,
until he woke up and realised it was a dream.
Haha, and he was like,
Maybe I should go there and see what's there one day.

On the second day also,
we also had the talk about Baggages,
and how by picking up baggages,
we are really unable to receive barely anything.
Our baggages would get heavier and heavier,
and the best way was really to surrender everything to God.

OH.
And the never ending workout thing,
at STEFAN GYM is AWESOME.
HAHA.

At the end of the second day,
I felt kinda uneasy,
like i just felt that there was something missing,
like the night couldn't end just yet.
So I decided to just flip open the Bible,
and the first thing i got (randomly),
was Joel Chapter 2 verse 21 - 27.
And when i read it,
It was like God was affirming me that everything was made right,
and told me not to worry.
Wow.

On the fourth day,
which is today,
We also had outpouring and healing,
this followed up the session by James Gomez.
However,
I was really hoping for some cool manifestation of the spirit in me,
or maybe a new gift or something.
But anyhow,
I decided to open the Bible once more,
and I got John 21 : 14.
It writes about how Jesus appeared to his disciples the third time,
after he was raised from the dead.
Once again,
I was like Wow.
It affirmed me that the lord was there in our midst,
and come to think of it,
It was really the third time,
since it was the third time that outpouring was done.
How awesome is that!

Some random stuff,
my timeline's abit off haha.
On the day where there was one on one talk with Master,
I think i sorta cut a part of my knuckle when I took a chair.
It was like an abrasion,
or maybe a small laceration.
So it was bleeding.
I only realised it half way through the talk,
and washed it before dinner.
The next day however,
I looked at it and got shocked.
It was HEART-SHAPED.
HOW COOL IS THAT. HAHA.

On top of everything,
the bunks was great.
Smelled like a hotel room,
air-con was good,
the food was great (kitchen team had very good service =D )
The faciliators(Master(Francis) and Phyllis) were awesome,
and my group members all had their purpose in the group.
I'm really blessed to be in Corinthians =)

Praise the Lord for he is good. =)

"Even if I go through the deepest darkness,
I will not be afraid, Lord, For you are with me."
- Psalms 23:4


Love.
Joel Jonas Tan.
21 June '09


This is Me. 9:23 PM
Joel.