Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


Grey Gloomy Sky
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
It seems that all I ever take notice these days is the sky.
It's like when I don't know what I want to think about,
or I'm loss in thought,
I just look up,
and there's the sky for me to ponder.

..And I think I'm over doing it with the analogies.

Anyway,
have you ever noticed the sky,
when it's sort of gray in colour
When it looks like it's going to rain,
yet it looks like it just rained?

The sky,
is like the perspective of someone on something.
Though the sky we see ends at the horizon,
the sky itself knows no boundaries.
In a way,
the possibilities of the many different perspectives people have,
no matter how warp it can get, is endless.
Yet, there's always that limit,
to how much a person's perspective can expand or change.

Keeping that in mind,
that's when I realized that most of the times,
our perspectives tend to be selective.
Most of the times,
we choose what we want to see,
even though everything's right in front of us.

Take the gray sky for example.
When we're feeling down,
we look at the sky and think it's going to rain.
When we're in high spirits,
we look at the sky and think that the rain's just passed.

For a pessimist, you can be pretty optimistic.
For an optimist, you can be pretty pessimistic.

Perhaps I'm generalizing in terms of what people may think,
but I guess it's pretty much a known concept.
Remember The half-filled/half-empty glass?

Then, there are extreme cases.
Where we are so confident that we're taking things in the correct perspective.
We may fail to realize our perspectives aren't the only things that exist;
We may fail to realize the sky isn't the only indication for a thunderstorm.
When the floor around you is dry,
When a gale sweeps right through you,
and when thunder assails you from all quarters,
you know that it definitely IS going to rain.
Would that dampen your perspective/thought?


..Then you stand there looking up,
continuing to think that the rain's just passed,
and the suns going to come out from hiding.

Rain pours down,
and you're all wet.
Sigh.

Jonas.


This is Me. 7:17 PM
Joel.