Hello. =)
Before I begin,
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY CHRIS!I can't believe you're 19!
HAHA.Time flies faster then you know it.
Like just yesterday you were primary 3,
and we were waiting for the bus 5366 at the void deck,
playing with tamiya cars, paper aeroplanes, spiders and what not.
..Now you're 19?!!
Haha, Thanks for everything man,
I hope (& Know) that everything will work out for you,
like with your goals and target you have every year.
Keep the faith and may God bless you always! =)
*****
UPDATE.
So school + CCA + Other commitments have been really draining,
I just got home actually.
There was school in the morning,
followed by canoeing training,
followed by church band practice.
Despite the closely packed schedule and work that's beginning to pile up,
I find this all very familiar,
like it's something that has happened before,
something that I've gone through before.
The whole chain of events occurring really has got me feeling that life can be so repetitive.
I mean things around us are constantly changing,
but then
some things will always remain the same.School's still pretty fresh to me.
I don't feel very sian about school,
neither do I feel really excited about it.
The only thing that's different about school's that,
I'm actually paying close attention during lectures,
I'm actually doing revision along with my tutorial homework,
I'm actually (relatively) quiet during class.
..I guess that's what setbacks in life do to you,
they make you
put in effort on things which you otherwise wouldn't.CANOEING.
Probably one of the better decisions I made so far.
I'm having alot of fun with the team,
doing physical land training,
which involves a crazy amount of pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, lunges, running etc.
As well as water training,
where we have to constantly race kilometers.
Even though it's a fact that the coach is going to kick a few people out,
everybody faces the same challenge of staying in the team,
It's fair that the coach wants the school to win medals and get featured in the news,
and it's also fair that the coach wants to see the best out of his team.
I'm just giving my all in it and that's about everything.
Still,
I think the best part about water trainings at Bedok,
is the sunset I get to watch in the evening.
It's CRAZYILY AWESOME and NICE.
The sun glows in orange,
and the water at the reservoirs starts to calm,
then you see the reflection of the sun in the water,
along with the sky that's torn with streaks of orange.
Sometimes at night,
there are even stars,
and
it's these kind of things that you don't get to see with a busy schedule.Well, after canoeing today I had to rush to St. Annes for practice.
I'm playing drums this Sunday again. =D
Practice went fairly well,
but my arms were a bit tired cause of canoeing today.
Playing percussion is really fun and all,
but I think I'm beginning to lose my touch on lead,
and right now I feel that it's quite difficult to improvise on guitar.
I guess I'll have to ask BAU to teach me some techniques when he's free.
After practice, got back home and ate my dinner while typing this out.
Strange enough, I actually find it quite hard to pen down anything nowadays.
Which really is the reason for me not updating,
but oh well
that concludes my day and dear Mel, I've finally updated. =)
Life is a maze & Love is a riddle.Joel.