Just ONE thing.
Hey there. =)
Christmas is in another two more days.
Can't help but to be excited right?
So the past few days have been awesome.
Brought Wilbur around Orchard Road (just as he requested),
and I really hope he enjoyed roaming around.
After much roaming,
we caught Avatar in 3D,
with the best movie seats ever.
From where we were,
we'd be the first to escape in any case of a fire.
Anyhow,
Avatar was a great movie.
The movie managed to portray how we were destroying the earth,
in a very hidden, yet obvious, way.
The storyline was well thought out too.
Don't mind watching it AGAIN.
Haha.
Other than that,
went to my primary school class chalet in the evening after church.
It was nice to see old faces,
as well as my form teacher for primary 6.
Talked quite a bit,
played cards,
walked around,
snack & munch.
Pretty much what we did the whole night.
Walked to the bus stop for bus 89 at around 6 am with TeckChye, Junrui and Amanda.
The bus driver was really nice.
Greeted us readily when we boarded the bus.
While on the journey,
I came down from the upper deck,
cause the rain fogged up the glass,
and nothing could be seen from the windows.
The driver thought I appeared to be lost,
and asked where I wanted to go.
When I told him Sengkang,
he told me It was quite a distance away.
..When we arrived at Sengkang,
he stopped the bus at the bus stop,
and asked me which part of Sengkang I wanted to go.
When I told him where,
he adviced me on where I could go,
or what bus I could take.
I got off the bus there.
Well, It was really nice to see such a nice and friendly bus driver.
Just had to write the whole thing down here, Heh.
Anyway,
while at the bus stop waiting for 88 or 136,
I look at the time and realised it was 6.15am.
Decided to go for mass since It's at 6.30
Walked to church from the bus stop =D
Served mass with Fr. Robertus and Abraham.
It's so cool that Abraham serves 6am every weekday.
I can't imagine myself waking up so early for mass everyday.
After mass,
took a bus home.
Got home at around 7 odd.
That was when my Mom told me that my bro got into Victoria School.
I'm kinda happy for him cause It's his 1st choice,
and It'll help if he wishes to enter VJC in the future.
Well, then, slept for almost the whole day.
From about 7.30 am - 2 pm.
After that,
woke up to see 8 missed calls on my phone.
Went out for lunch with Gordon and SB at Tampines.
Fish & Co was awesomely sumptuous.
Walked around in attempt to find Christmas gifts,
and journeyed home not long after.
***
Well Now,
Christmas is in 2 more days,
and I'm excited much.
Looking forward to Newsongs playing for Carolling @ 1130 St. Annes
as well as looking forward to the family gathering/party at Christopher's place.
Now then,
here's a thought for a thought.
If you had one wish to be granted for Christmas,
what would it be?
..I asked one of my friend this question not too long ago,
and it took her really long to think of an answer.
In the end,
she decided that she'd rather not make a wish.
Given a wish as such,
could be one of the hardest decisions to make.
It's like asking,
"What's most important to you?"
Would it be your family?
Would it be peace to the world you live in?
Would it be the old man down the street?
Would it be yourself?
Would it be God?
I guess I wouldn't know what to wish for either.
Nevertheless,
It's really that important to get an idea,
or rather,
be sure of what's most important in our life.
..Because when the time comes to make a decision,
we must be sure of what we want.
God Bless! =)
JoelJonas.