Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


waistdeep in thoughts..
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Hello!

Many things happened in the past week,
yet I havn't recorded any of it down here.

Well, for one,
It was my Birthday last week.
Got a few 12 am wishes,
and some unexpected ones later that day.
Although my day wasn't exactly spent out in the sun,
It was pretty awesome to have dinner with my family,
as well as late-night chilling with Chris and SW.
Jammed quite a bit till we realised it was getting late,
so headed home and rested at around 2.

There was also a wedding on the weekend!
It's really nice to participate in a wedding ceremony,
as well as the dinner.
Well, congratulations to the newly-weds,
Felix and Chernin! =)

So.. Didn't really study much during the weekend,
but I guess I did managed to make up for a portion on it on Monday.
Attempted a super tight schedule,
and I'm so glad I succeeded in following it.
On Monday I accomplished..
- 3 Chapters of Physics
- 1 Chemistry Paper
- 2 Human Geog questions
- 1 A-Math Paper
- 1 English Essay
- Read up on Social Studies

You could've imagined how sapped my brain was.
It's like in the cartoons where the evil villain attempts to suck out someones brain,
and that person's kinda left with a daze look and some veins jutting out at the temporal.

Today..
Was a whole different story..
Went to school after Math Tuition that ended at 11.
Reached school at around 1145.
Looked for a few teachers,
didn't manage to clear much of my objectives.
In no time, It was around 1.30pm.
Went out for lunch with Gordon,
came back at around 2,
started doing an E-Math paper.
Left at around 4,
came home at around 4.45.

..You should know that the only reason I'm able to blog,
is from the fact that I've got absolutely no mood to study now.
But hey, studying is not based on mood,
If that were the case, I would've never have started ._.

It's kinda late to begin anything,
So It's best that I have an early night and plan for tomorrow.
I have a whole day waiting for me tomorrow,
keeping the momentum is vital.


..Other than feeling super stressed out at times,
there are many atimes when I find myself squeezed dry from stress.
That's worst that stress actually,
cause without any stress or pressure,
I don't think I'd be able to do as much.
WELL, all the best, God bless!


"Did you make a wish?"
..Yeah all the time

Joel.


This is Me. 10:50 PM
Joel.