Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


A Mellow atmosphere would be nice
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Hello there.

Didn't do much revision over the Holidays.
1 or 2 practice papers the most.
It's difficult to study now,
wait, it's never difficult to study.
It's more of unmotivated to study.

Nice people around me are encouraging me,
"You can do it!" , "Don't give up!".
I'm really grateful because those remarks do help alot.
Nonetheless,
when it comes to replying these pleasant words of encouragement,
I find myself saying, "Well, doing what I can! haha."
Or maybe, "Yeah, Well, I'm managing haha!"
It's no longer,
"Haha, I'm doing my Best!"

Well, the fact is but ofcourse,
Right here, right now, I'm definitely not giving it my all.
The clock keeps ticking,
while Joel keeps sleeping.
The stress of the coming 'O' Level exams comes and go.
It does not play much of a role though,
It just sails like the wind.

Before the 1 week break,
It was just when the Prelims had ended.
I felt totally confident about it,
was ever so eager to get back my results and stuff.
Somehow,
within this one week,
that confidence seems to have faltered.
I've lost that feel of accomplishment,
that feel I had when I stepped out of the examination hall numerous times.

Well in the coming week,
the results shall be revealed.
Perhaps If I get bad results,
I would go on a frenzy and study like mad.
Perhaps If I get good results,
I would be assured and less stressed because my Mom will be less worried.

The mixture of fear and excitement is quite hard to swallow.

Now then,
I should be going off.
If there's one thing I'd ask of the people around me,
I'd ask that they be happy.
People that encave themselves in worry,
are encouraging others to do so to.
Foolish it would be, to worry to our own demise.
However, Joy.
Joy brings hope to people,
Joy is something shared by everyone.

Referring not to wrong intentions,
Seeing happiness flourish in someone,
makes you want to do even more to make that person happier.


Joel.


This is Me. 10:41 PM
Joel.