Well, I know it's been really really long since I've blogged. (well, at least on this space I mine) and It's time I start it all over again.
With people like wilbur who actually counted down the days before the reopening of this blog, and SB commenting on how he preferred my wordy style of blogging anddeacription, it really makes writing about my own life a pleasure.
With that, I will be starting to blog here own soulsiphoned. My life, my dreams, my daily rants (hmm, where have I heard that from? XD)anyhow, there's something I must say. I guess the future posts that will be on this blog will be more reflective, especially since there's so much to learn from our daily lives, be it good or bad.
Anyhow. Yesterday was Chinese Os. I'm pretty much confident on my A for the paper 1. As for paper 2, it was a rather challenging paper to do but nevertheless, I've given in my best. =)
Today is the start of our "holidays". Haha, not much of a holiday since it's going to be spent studying I guess.
The day starts of with the motivational workshop that the school had actually planned for the graduating classes. Today's session's supposedly the inal installment.
Coach Yvonne talked toys about what psychological barriers were all about. Most of the time, we feel that we're unable to do it because we simply tell ourselves we can't.
Well many years ago, one who would courageously voice out his dream to fly to the moon would be deemed as "foolish". But it seems that now, physical barriers are no longer holding u back. The real thing that's really holding u back is really actually ourselves!
Hmm. So as coach Yvonne told the class to write their psycholgocial barriers, there I was thinking why my physcological barrier was.
Well, coach said that many people in our class didn't dare to dream. She said that we were too afraid of not being able to achieve our dreams, we were afraid to let people know about what we hope to achieve.
Soon, the class submitted their piece of paper of which was filled with their handwriting on what their psychological barrier were.
As she read it out one by one. I realize how much mine differed from everyone else. "maybe it isn't a psychological barrier" I thought I myself.
While others were afraid of dreaming, I have been dreaming too much.
It seemed to me as a psychological barrier because my dreams don't always lead me to achieve. Rather, it sometimes just leads me to live in my own "lala land" , thinking that everything will be well and I would have no problems achieving my goals. That doesn't sound realistic, .. Does it?
Well, I'll tell you what's realistic. My 6 point is realistic, my graduation is realistic and I'm REAL. Working toward a dream, is not that difficult. You just have to strive towards it, put in all effort and have a little faith.
Faith, is like that very imortant catalyst required for our life to react. Don't ever forget that God's there and he has planned man great things for all of us. =)
Well, that's all for now.
God bless! =)
Joel.
ps:
I checked a few days ago.
My blog visitors from an average of 700 per week actually dropped to 100 ._.
Oh and pardon me if the font's kinds bad or anything, I'm blogging on a touch heh.