Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


Feeling.. Alive!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Hello!
I actually woke up at 4pm today,
and the amazing thing was that i still felt tired after that.

I think life's pretty good now.
There really are many things to worry about,
but if we actually take time to ponder,
there's much to not worry about too.

Michael Jackson passed away yesterday.
When I knew about it in the morning,
I didn't feel anything.
Somehow,
I've always had this mindset that he was a pedophile because of that incident.
Apparently,
It seems that he's been exploited pretty much.
He actually suffers from a disease, I forgot what it's called,
that makes him think he's always suffering from something.
Perhaps that is why he ended up doing so much plastic surgery on himself,
maybe because the doctors wanted to scoop up more money from him,
which is why they gave him advice to do more and more and more and more.
You know,
he actually built a place an amusement park thing for kids called "Neverland",
and when kids wanted to stay over there he just wouldn't mind.
Wouldn't he have thought that maybe the family of the kids may exploit him,
and give him the trouble that he had faced?

Well, It's true that he's kinda vain,
doing the plastic surgery stuff and all.
But he's also really a very naive person.
With the addition of that disease he had,
It really leave MJ being a big mystery.
Whether or not he's a good or bad person,
it's hard to define.
Nevertheless he must have done some good to the world,
watching how people have paid tribute to him in the news,
really leaves me wondering what a person he must have been.

Alright that's about all that I have to say haha.
Mid-Years are coming soon,
I'm feeling prepared but no quite.
Confident yet kinda unsure.
Well, at least I know this holiday wasn't a wasted one! =)

I'm almost finally out of words.

JOEL =D


This is Me. 11:56 PM
Joel.