Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


It won't be long.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Hello.

This is probably going to be the last post until a very long time.
This blog will be hibernating and will be brought back once in awhile,
on Fridays where there's Amplify sessions,
or on days where something fascinating happens in my life.
Other than that, there won't be the daily posts like there used to be.
However, this blog will be a 100% fully up and running again,
after the big Os, which is quite soon but not exactly yet either.

Also, this marks the point where I'm putting the computer aside.
This means that you will not be seeing me on MSN like you used to,
or on Facebook, or whichever way you use to contact and keep in touch with me.

However, there are still several ways of which you can contact me.
If you really need to talk online, like if you're overseas or something,
drop me an email, i will still be checking my email every now and then.

If it concerns workstuff and all,
you should have my handphone number already.
You can drop me an SMS or call me, i'm fine both ways.

Oh, and since i'm not going to change my blog song and all.
The song that I'm going to leave there is "Stay Awake" by All Time Low.
Stay Awake!

Well, that's about all. =)

I came across the booklet that we got from the high achievers workshop just now.
Well, and there's this section where you actually write down your dreams.
Like there's different sections,
Personal, 
My Family, 
Places I Stay, 
Things which i do on a daily basis, 
Challenges which I have overcome, 
Childhood dreams which i have lived.

Well here's four sections of it. The rest is for myself.
---
The Life of Joel Jonas Tan
My Family.
- Married to a beautiful and loving wife, _______. With two kids _______ & _________.
- _______ Stays at home with the kids everyday.
- My Mom and Dad lives in the same home as me.
- My Younger brother, just graduated from Harvard and has achieved honours.

My Social Life.
- Meet up with close friends once in awhile for lunch.
- Also meets up with people from the church ministry every Friday.
- Sometimes, i get together with a few old buddies to jam.

Challenges Which I Have Overcome.
- It took me sometime to achieve my grades especially when I was in Junior College.
- I struggled because there was a period of time whilst studying, I didn't know what i wanted in life.

Childhood Dreams Which I Have Lived.
- I ensured that my Mom, Dad and my family is living a happy and comfortable life.
---

Yup, that's about it.
I wrote this myself like 3 months ago or so.
Interesting huh.

Well okay.
Good luck to all those who are trying to live their dreams as well,
Have faith in yourself!


Goodbye.
Joel Jonas.


This is Me. 10:52 PM
Joel.