Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


numbers..
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
You make it easy,
easy as 1-2,  ...1-2-3-4!
There's only one thing,
two do,
three words,
four you..

I love you!


..So cliche`, cheesy, and sweet,
..I like!
Haha XD
---
Today's meeting was great,
I'm glad that everyone started opening up,
i am very happy that we were all willing to share and all,
and it was through today's meeting,
that i understood everyone a little better.
It is through this we learn,
and it's through this we'll prevail as a team!

I was pretty much worried the previous night,
and this morning as well,
cause i was so uncertain on how the meeting will turn out.
I was so afraid that it might go wrong and all.

but i guess things turned out to be fine.
I guess it was my prayers that help me through this,
that gave me strength and all.

Thank you Excos for the session today,
we will make it !
---

Had dinner with Richmond, Chris and Qianyi dropped by.
I spent a total of $20.15 on the food,
and Chris spent a total of $18.65.

First we had dinner at pepper lunch,
i was CRAVING for it ever since yesterday,
when i watched Martin and Chris gobble it down after the funeral was over.
Both of us got the Curry beef pepper lunch with cheese.
After that me and Chris didn't feel very full,
so we decided to go to Macs and try the Mega mac with the meal.
I didn't exactly feel full after that,
so went to get desserts.
Tried out the cornetto Mcflurry,
i like the waffles bits inside the icecrem.

Just a light note,
...
everything in Singapore seems to be getting bigger and bigger.
Not too long ago, i just tried the ballsy burger from BK.
now Mega Mac.
Singapore with a fast growing economy,
and a fast growing fast food chain?
...

After that we met Howard who was very tired,
He just happened to pass by so we went to say hi.

Hope i can make it for SALT's Anniversary on Saturday!
I think it's going to be great XD


Well today's been a long day,
tomorrow's a new day,
so things will all be fresh again.
---
Reflecting about yesterday,
I guess there are two ways people can actually see death.
Physically in our own being,
we will feel sad for losing someone.
However spiritually, if we think about it,
Let us not forget the promise that was made,
when the rainbow showed on the sky.
This person has been set free,
and has returned to the promise land.
People will definitely come to miss that person,
but i'm sure in time to come, we will be glad.

Still,
sometimes when i think about this,
i ask myself,
will i be prepared when that day comes for me?
Will i remain strong?
Or will i break down as my physical being is weak.
I just can't imagine that very day.

That's all for this point of mine.
---



I need some rest now,
goodnight world.


Love,
Joel.


This is Me. 10:29 PM
Joel.