THANK GOD, IT'S FRIDAY!=D
I've made it through this week!
Faith is what it's all about!
---
This week's been a really hectic week for me.
To the point where i thought it could go no further.
See that picture up there?
I caught it today, while i was walking on my way home.
The sight was beautiful.
A mixture of orange,blue and white combined together,
with a little light shining upwards.
It's really beautiful isn't it?
Do you see the cars at the bottom part of the picture?
One look at the picture, and you'll notice the beautiful sky.
The cars, the traffic and all, seems to be dark,
seems to fade away and all that captures your eyes is the sky.
It is very rare,
that we see how beautiful nature is,
cause it is so difficult to set aside all our work and busy schedules.
How many people would stop their car by a carpark,
get out of the car and just stare at the breathtaking sunset?
Few, little or none.
Let us not forget about how this world was created,
to be a beautiful world that it was made to be. =)
Having a look at a sight like this,
it really made me feel glad for being alive.
---
Today was a rather long day,
Overall i would say bridging isn't very helpful,
and the time spent early in the morning isn't all that good.
I attended the last lesson for the diamond lecture today.
Decided to go for it today cause i felt kind of bad.
Mr Tay,
he volunteered on his own,
just to give these extra physics lessons,
knowing that the whole level did quite badly.
However,
slowly and slowly,
the people that turned up got lesser,
and lesser.
I feel really bad now,
for not going for almost all the lectures (except for 1 and another 1 today).
The first time i came for the lecture,
i felt it was really pointless because i was seated right at the back,
and everyone else were making noise,
playing around and doing all sorts of nonsense.
Until i realised the other day,
there were only left with 2 people who came for the lecture,
in the 100 seater lecture room.
That was the second last lesson.
When i heard Royce telling me that Mr Tay,
actually told him "Please come."
I don't know,
i just felt as though my heart just sank or something.
All that's done is done,
I guess maybe that's what a true teacher is.
A teacher that continues in his/her attempts to teach,
no matter how bad the student(s) become,
or how difficult teaching is.
I'm going to buy a gift for Mr Tay.
Royce and Lester may be joining me in getting something.
---
Well,
i guess that's all for THURSDAY,
cause now it's FRIDAY.
I'll come alive on Friday Night,
cause i know i just wanna let go,
and know that everything's alright.
I've got a list in my head on what I'm going to pray for.
Faith, it's very important.
At least to me.
---
My Answer for Chris' million dollar question:
I would give the world to her including the million dollars i get for answering this questions. =D
..yeah but seriously, my sentiments still remain the same. It's about sharing your entire life with that person.
Not just to have a go just because it feels right or it seems fun and all.
All it takes is just time,
time to prove itself,
and time to make it all.
---
Did i mention earlier?
it's FRIDAY.
Joel =)