Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


Confirmation!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Joel Jonas is confirmed as a Catholic!

After Confirmation,
I want to grow in faith,
and help others as well,
just like how my friends and family have been helping me!

Would like to thank everyone who has been with me and are still with me in my journey of faith.
I'd like to thank my godparents and my parents especially,
..who have been with me since forever!

My godparents gave me books that have prayers inside it,
as well as some stories in life in it.
Along with it came a special note which i really felt comforted when reading it.

"I hope the books will give you some inspiration,
some relief when you feel stress,
some guidance when you feel lost,
some strength when you feel weak."

..just an excerpt taken from my godpa's card.
It's really great to know that there are many people who cares.

My Parents also gave me a card,
along with a rosary that was nicely wrapped up by my Mom.
Sometimes simply reciting the rosary,
may give you peace,
and serves as a reminder to keep close with god and all.
I love my family so much.


I'd also like to thank my friends.
One person would be Christopher Lye and his family.
I've known him for 9 years already,
that's already 3/5 of my whole life.
I'd like to thank him for the friend he's become to me,
whom i look up to very much especially since primary school.
There always seemed to be something cool in the things he could accomplish,
like getting really cool modifications on his Tamiya car, that was like primary 3,
or making it an effort to go down everyday just to do some exercise,
as well as now being organised in his work and studies,
as a CCA Head, a Band Leader and a JC student.
He says he wants to top the level next year,
and i don't believe he can't when he says he can.

He's also allowed me to keep stronger in faith,
tagging along with him for Amplify the first time has left me with no regrets.
And i guess i'll also remember the time when he told me about how to pray,
and sometimes, just let god take over and leave faith to handle things.

His family also gave me a crucifix,
as a confirmation gift,
and i really thank them for that.

Little faith sure goes a long way.
Thanks Chris!
"Yeahh."

I'd also like to thank my Catechist Ju-Lynn, as well as Audrey.
frankly speaking,
I don't think words can express how much i dread going for Catechism classes.
But i guess Ju-Lynn would have felt that from the class too,
but she has always been trying her very best,
to make classes more interesting and all for everyone.
And i'm really grateful to her for that,
cause if I'm experiencing catechism the way i am,
she's experiencing it along with the class as well,
and she's always the one who makes it better and all.
Thank you Ju-Lynn!

I remember sometime last year,
Audrey used to bug me sometimes, to go for Catechism class.
Amd somehow, I always ended up going for Catechism class anyway.
I'd just like to thank her, for being encouraging and all,
and telling me how great confirmation camp would be,
which no doubt was.
As well as that night, during my second Amplify friday,
when i came alone cause Christopher couldn't make it and all.
Thank you Audrey!

Well,
I hope i don't miss out anybody,
but i'll just like to thank my Catechism Classmates altogether.
Havn't been really close to everyone there,
but we've sure been classmates for quite a long time.
I hope they remember the note i wrote for everyone of them,
that their faith would grow stronger as they journey through life,
just like how i hope mine would grow.

Lastly,
I'd like to thank the SAAS people, and a few SALT people i came to know recently.
Raphael, Gabriel, Emmanuel, Glenn, kenneth howard alexander chung, liz, phyllis, Benjamin, Jasper, Martin, Mark, Martina & Chelsea(uhhh.), etc etc.
They've been really nice people and it's good to know we all share the same faith.

Thank you St. Annes church for confirming me today, November 16th 2008.
---

Photos!

Besealed with Chrism oil on the forehead,
Holy Pimples ><

My Family. =D

My Godpa, whom i'm very glad to have!

Just me and my younger Bro, Amos.

My best friend, Christopher Lye. YEAHH.

Mark from SAAS. Used to be a very great Secretary XD

Jasper and his super looooooong Fringe.

Audrey! Flash made the picture a little white.

HAHA! Benjamin on the left. Kenneth Howard Alexander Chung in the middle. ROFL.

Phyllis on the left, Liz on the right

MartinA lphonsus, I'm almost as tall as him! XD

rofl !

I like this picture man. RockMARSH. That's Raphael btw.

From left to right, myself, Marc, Jordin and Heleyna.

From left to right, Myself, Catechist Ju-lynn, Samuel, Jason, Aloysius, Thomas.
Me and Catechist Ju-Lynn.

A Gift From My Parents.
===
I don't have all the pictures yet,
hopefully Audrey and Ju-Lynn sends it to me soon.
Today was really cool.

Had High Tea with my Godparents after that,
ate quite a bit,
and my younger brother went to make cupcakes there cause i persuaded him to do it! XD
The Restaurant at Carlton Hotel had this thing where they allowed kids to make their cupcakes and all.
So, my brother made his, haha XD.

..For now,
I just feel really tired,
I want some rest after this long exciting day.
WELL, it's time to get back to work haha.


Live by faith and not by sight.
One way, Jesus,
You're the only one that i can live for.


God Bless!
Love,
Joel Jonas!


This is Me. 6:06 PM
Joel.