
Today was really up and down.Just wish there was a getaway,
let me go for a vacation or something,
a retreat from all that's messy back here.
Should i be looking forward to getting into JC?
That's still one tough year ahead.
Wish I can just drive and don't look back.
Meeting this morning at 9,
ended at around 11
had breakfast with the group till 1130
Arrived home at around 1215
left the house for soccer training at around 1245
Morning was nothing much,
just felt really tired.
Reached the church on time to wait for everyone to arrive.
The message stated 1, and i was there at 1.
But it wasn't until around 2 did all that could come came,
and until 245 or so did we actually reach the field.
Turns out senior team might not be playing,
cause it states that there needs to be substitutes to form a full team.
So meaning if we don't get 3 more substitutes, we're not qualified and all.
I was thinking about leaving training and getting home to complete the notes,
but i guess it just didn't feel quite right.
Junior team has a high chance of winning and all,
so just took it that it was training for them.
Spirits weren't very high, for quite awhile.
Until rain started to fall,
it was great, to just let the rain fall on you.
I felt refreshed and kinda,
felt like a kid with no worries playing soccer in the rain.
The mud and sand just didn't seem to matter at all.
I just felt refreshed.
Left early cause i wanted to prepare for dinner.
Thought that Chris and SW might be coming early to eat,
and that things get started earlier and all.
Left at around 430,
reached home at around 5.
Came back home and washed up,
practiced guitar for awhile,
fell asleep at around 545,
woke up at around 630.
Was half asleep from around 630 - 7,
cause i just felt exhausted and all.
Received a message from Chris,
saying that SW would come at 8, and he would come at 745.
Got a bit more rest,
but was still kinda worried that i might appear sleepy and all,
so couldn't really sleep and all.
After that,
jammed in my room.
Chris brought his electric and amp.
Today's meeting was pretty much fun,
but it was kinda gay, and the band didn't progress much.
Well, we'll learn to walk before we jump.
Kinda feels like starting from square one,
but everyone's too busy and all,
seldom can we meet up as a full band and all.
but nonetheless,
i enjoyed today's jamming,
not exactly jamming but heck,
it was fun.
My brother enjoyed being the good critic as well haha.
Now my room's in a mess,
but i kinda like it that way.
That was the schedule for today.
---
Novembers close to gone already,
and i've come to realise it hasn't been much of a holiday month.
As November comes to an end,
i'm starting to fill in my schedule already for December,
not when i can study and all,
but for meetings, trainings and camps.
That's how my December, or rather,
my holiday's are going to end.
Sometimes or most of the times,
It's what you don't see.
and instead,
what you believe you see.
they look.
they speak.
they mock.
they treat you differently.
they picture you differently.
they spread the word.
life's like that.
---
---
---
Listening to my current blog song,
Tonight - FM Static.
it's touching and all.
being a good lyrics writer is a gift.
I sing,
"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night i miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight"
The song doesn't apply to me in any part of my life,
maybe it does but not directly i guess.
I don't understand but i feel it relates.
The saddest part is that I no longer know who she is.
I look around and i see,
crushes and puppy love is so blind.
It doesn't at all make sense at most times.
God has already planned a future ahead for everyone,
that includes me,
and i guess that's something for me to believe in,
cause it's comfort to me.
---
Havn't been so direct and personal on a post for a long time.
Tonight's a storm.
Joel Jonas.