Left the media factory today at around 7:15pm.as i walked out into the parade square,
i felt the breeze sweep through me,
a cooling, relaxing and calming sensation.
Looked up into the sky and counted 4 stars.
4 definitely is a very special number.
..ANYHOW!
Whilst accompanying Clement at the Media Factory,
i fiddled around with Cinema 4D on his laptop,
and well, I'm going to tell a little story.
With pictures to give an enhanced "effect"
Entitled, "THE MONSTER"
It was Cold. Something definitely was not right. I looked at my watch, it was 6AM. Had i been in school for the whole night? The thought of myself staying in School all alone gave me the creeps. I looked around and somehow, certain flashbacks occurred in my head. All i remembered was, i threw a pizza at Royce, and he head-butted me till everything went BLACK. I rubbed off the dust in my eyes that the sandman had deposited whilst i was asleep. Things were much clearer now. The control room of the hall had never looked so creepy before. I had always thought of it as a cosy room, with a nice cool air-conditioner that is fitted nicely at the side of the wall. I stood up, and as i stood up, i could feel my muscles aching. I felt weak for some reason.
Just Then, something caught my eye.
It was a purple piece of paper, on only one table, at the end of the hall. The tables were lined up nicely in examination format, but there was only one, table that had that purple piece of paper. It had words on it, that seemed to be glowing. I could not see what the words was, but i decided that i would go down and take a look. Somehow, i felt that i was going to unravel a mummy. Something very creepy was going on here, and i did not like that feeling of it, one bit at all. I felt like i was roleplaying as some private investigator, somewhat like sherlock homes. Wait, did Sherlock Homes die in the end? The thought of that caused my heart to drum as though it were a wardrum. As cold sweat trickled down my head, it felt as though it was slicing through my face like razorblades. I was afraid. What if that piece of paper turned into a monster and gobbled me up? I was left in a quandary over about what to do.
ALL OF THE SUDDEN, Something caught my attention. I suddenly felt my body freeze. I did not dare move a muscle. I wanted to scream, but i did not even dare twitch a muscle on my face. I could not believe what i was seeing, it was horrible, it was ...
I could not believe my eyes. It was moving, hovering, whatever it was doing, on the stage of the hall. It just looked ..Creepy. As though it was some Disastrous Angry face attempt done on Cinema 4D. My legs.. it felt as though i didn't have legs at all. I felt like jelly. As my heart thumped against my chest, it seemed as though my ribcage was the only thing that was stopping my heart from bursting out. I did not know what to do. I was at a lost.
Suddenly, A light shone above me. Something weird happened. It was as though somebody was throwing sparkles down from the ceiling. It was shiny all around. I was not scared, i was not afraid, ..I felt a sudden calmness. Had i been blessed by an Angel? I suddenly felt ..courage. Courage to triumph over whatever evil that was out there in the world. I realised that this was no dream at all. I had been chosen to complete this quest. It was not only just coincidence that had left me at the present spot. It was my destiny.
I stomped down the stairs, i stopped and i looked towards the table that bore the purple paper. It must be the monster's main source of energy. I advanced towards the purple piece of paper. I could feel it. The power it was generating was immense, too much for me to embrace. I felt in my pockets, for something to shield me from it's Evil. I felt it, it would definitely be powerful enough to disperse the black magic properly. I drew out ..my guitar pick.
As i swerved and slashed around in the air, as though shredding on the guitar, i dispersed the evil gamma rays, deflecting it into other paths due to my guitar pick's special material that gave it a unique refractive index.
I advanced..
Closer..
And Closer..
As i saw what the glowing words were, i was shocked. Did i not have these lessons just yesterday? I looked up once more, at the terrifying monster. I had to destroy it. ..I had to.
As i held the papers in my hand, i could feel the power. It felt good. Imagine what i could do, with knowledge of everything that was possible in physics. I could build structures, i could build tall skyscrapers, .. I could be rich. I looked at the monster. It looked as though it was beginning to give a smile ..an evil smile. I closed my eyes, and without thinking..
KKUUUUNNNNEETTTIICCPPAAAAKKKKTTTTIICCAAALLLLTTTEEHHHHOOORRRYYYY..
It felt warm. As i lifted my head, from my school bag that my head had rested on, i saw my physics teacher teaching the class. I felt different. I looked at the whiteboard that had all the physics equations and questions ann all. I felt suspicious, something was not right, not right at all.
THE END.
Childish, lame, boring, stupid .. Whatever i was just trying to destress. Maybe there will be a part 2? ROFL. That's All. = =
---
Today,
school seemed torturous,
especially because of the 2 hour physics at the start of the day.
I was struggling to keep awake until i finally gave in.
Couldn't help it.
Even though i missed like almost all of it,
i managed to go through the notes on my own at the last half an hour,
and complete the assignment given with understanding.
After that Chinese class was alright,
i guess i understand how to write and all,
but i just can't phrase everything quite as right,
i guess i seriously need to do more chinese during this holidays.
Bridging is actually there so we can learn stuff from sec 4 and get things started earlier.
I don't feel like it's the holidays yet cause of the waking up at 7 O'Clock thing.
If lessons had started later than that would have been much better.
It's all about organising the syllabus i feel.
Other schools like that of my friends dont require such programmes,
why?
That's because topics are spaced out evenly during sec 1 and sec 2.
Don't you feel like Sec 1 and sec 2 syllabus are quite simple if given some time?
It's like you can fail tests all year round but score extremely well end-of-year.
Not something to count on, but that's a fact i guess.
And Diamond programme?
Seriously, Diamond?
The name's quite funny lol.
I really appreciate the schools effort, in giving us these extra lessons for us to catch up and stuff,
but it's really too bad some people just affect others and ruins it all.
If people do not wish to listen, why make noise? Or why even stay when they are given the choice to leave?
I understood what Mr Tay was teaching and explaining during diamond,
and i managed to catch up last minute during physics class in the morning,
but really, it's not easy at all.
I guess school's pretty much always the same.
Just one thing to add,
feeling kinda disappointed right now,
cause no one really seems to be willing to organise the class Chalet,
plus, the paper i passed around is now gone.
I guess I'm the only one trying to bond the class as a whole.
Well after school and all was the interview.
Shocked, suprised, and relieve,
that the reporters were students,
that were our "friends".
I pretty much got over excited during the interview that i forgot almost everything i strived to remember.
As well as mixing up everything that i remembered.
Luckily, Clarinda, Desmond, Peiying and Belverlin were there.
Good job for the interview guys,
Bad job for me ._.
Anyhow, glad it was over,
hopefully it will put out a good word for our symposium,
something that will motivate us to make us work towards our goal for success.
I feel that things are starting to head into a better direction.
Through this interview what i felt that was important to me,
was not exactly the experience of being interviewed,
but at least i got the chance to communicate much more,
with Clarinda, Peiying, Desmond and Belverlin.
Here and there we help each other out,
and joke around as well.
I really wish and hope to see more of this to form after symposium is done,
and when all the Excos focus on regenerating the whole Board once again.
"You need a hand, i'll lend a hand"
Teamwork, is what we will work towards.
Without teamwork, we fall apart.
After the interview,
that's where i came down to accompany Clement in browsing the photos.
..And fiddled with the Cinema 4D.
I don't think anyone would understand the stress and the pressure,
of becoming the Video Ic for Graduation Nite.
Previously, it would have been a simple task of just transitions of photos.
But now, the video really plays a significant role.
It is the climax, and the video will be something people can relate to.
It really brings heart to the video editor,
when you see people watching the video,
smiling, crying and laughing.
The good times, the bad times and the cute times.
I remember, that night me and wet set beside the laptop,
and i shook his hand and told him "We've done it".
I hope for the same,
for this year with Clement, Hardi and Colin.
They have lesser time,
They have higher expectations,
They will face many difficulties,
but have faith they will work around it.
being in school in the media factory,
from 7am to 7pm on weekdays,
and going home to do the editing from 7pm to past midnight,
isn't an easy task as well.
3 weeks left to the two big things.
We will succeed.
---
That's all for today,
I look forward to Friday =)
Cheers!
Joel.