Let the music flow, Let your soul speak.
Let it go,
let it roll right off your shoulder.
Don't you know,
The hardest part is over.
Let it in,
Let your clarity define you,
..In the end,
We will only just remember how it feels.
Is it really over? I feel nothing has changed. I am troubled, i have doubts. How can i let it just roll of my shoulder? The hardest part has yet to come. Clarity, yes. Me. That's one thing i shall be very clear of. And indeed, we shall remember how it feels.
Let it slide,
Let your troubles for behind you.
Let it shine,
until you feel it all around you,
..and i don't mind,
If it's me you need to turn to,
We'll get by,
It's the heart that really matters in the end.
I'd wish as much, to put my troubles aside, watch the sunrise counts the stars. I wish that would be much simple to do. I am just unable to walk freely, without these problems trailing my shadow. I have so many people to turn to. But sometimes i don't understand. People change so quickly, into someone you totally do not know. One minute they're this, The other minute they're that.
I promise you I'll get by. The heart is all that matters in the end.
All of my regret,
will wash away some how,
but i can not forget,
..The way i feel right now.
I believe so, that one day we'll all be free. But definitely, i won't forget the way i feel right now.
Our lives are made,
In these small hours.
These Little Wonders,
These Twist and turns of fate.
Time falls away,
In these small hours,
These small hours still remain.
But these small hours,
These little wonders still remain.
We'll pull through. These little twist and turns of fate, just come every now and then. But it's ok, little miracles happen in such little time, and these little wonders will still remain. Unforgotten.
Let it go. The hardest part will be over.
---
(...)
You know, i feel used. I feel useless, and i'm giving up slowly. i see hope, i see light, but there's no such thing as teamwork here. Everyone's climbing their own ladder, struggling to get up, whether to bring glory or to bring own personal benefits i don't know. All this hidden agendas, hidden meaning, hidden everything. We backstab, we shoot guns right in front of our friends, at our friends. Since when did "friends" have the same meaning as "enemy"? We get irritated, we get frustrated, we don't like each other. We give each other tight slaps, we shove off everything from our shoulder, we do not feel that we're special, we feel that we're important, we don't feel that the others are. We want to be our own leaders, we want to set our own direction. The others? Chee, i don't care. It's my boat i sail alone. We don't talk to each other straight in the faces. We hide. Are we ashamed? Are we scared. No we aren't, we just want to trick ourselves into thinking we're someone different. We call for a difference, but we are no different. We are strong, but we are weak and frail all by ourselves. Go, go ahead, let us move forward, see what we've become. Every single one of us, knows problems which lie right in front of us. It is too heavy and tiring for us to pick them up one by one with our own barehands, do we bother asking for help? We prioritise, ofcourse we do. We organise. Yup we plan things out carefully. Plan things to ensure that our want and needs are put ahead of everyone else, that's what we do. We question, we want to know why. why why why why. No i can't tell you the reason, i simply can't put it in the form of words. But maybe we can just open our eyes a little wider, and see what's right in front of us.
I know at least one will read it, but i don't think it will do anything. My words don't even make a difference, you see. One of us would probably see this, and flare up with whatever's written here, cause they would wonder, wasn't I the one that failed?
Yup, i have failed terribly. I failed to find the solution to bring everything together and i don't know how much longer i can take all this attacks right in front of me. For all i know, someone will come up to me and tell me there hadn't been anything wrong in the first place.
I'd rather everything be just like other schools, where organisation and planning isn't as good, but one thing we'll have is friendship teamwork and just. How dignified, I'm making everything sound so cheesy so that in our minds we may think that i'm just trying to crap something out like i always do.
I don't know really. Giving up, on giving up slowly. I have failed.
How would you expect me to celebrate my birthday?