
My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem
Amplify Hospitality Team!
Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005
Other great helps.
Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket
How do you close your eyes and sleep every night?
How do you walk with your head held high?
Can you even look me in the eyes,
and tell me why?
I remember that time,
when you hated me quite badly,
for not going to the canteen to eat my cereal,
but i didn't care and for two weeks i ate the mini cookie cereal thing,
just to save up to get you a birthday gift.
I remember that time,
When we talked for hours till past midnight,
at the void deck of my house about a certain plan for an organisation.
I remember that time,
when you had to go to the hospital almost every night,
and came back the next morning with bruises on your face.
And i called up 9 hospitals just to realise that the person was being discharged that very weekend.
I remember that morning,
when you sat on the table and felt that your world couldn't possibly get any worst.
And went to wash-up before morning flag raising.
I remember how i stood by you.
I remember that night,
when i crafted out a story with you,
so that nothing would be told about the incident,
and so there wouldn't be anything wrong with you and her,
and that we could see the problem as a whole.
I became the main problematic character of that story.
I remember that day,
when you told your other best friend about your time left on this planet,
and you were so grateful for him to cry for you.
You said me and SB, didn't feel sad or cry like the others.
I may not have cried or showed you i was sad,
but i did keep you in my prayers every night.
I remember that evening,
when we went to have dinner with Mr Tang and new senior (Sir)Wenbin.
We talked about the problems and flaws, literally everything,
hoping to get a full-proof solution for everything.
And all we got was a full-bloated stomache of good food.
I remember that night,
when i came into the library to get the english worksheet from you.
When i went to search for the photocopy machine,
and you took my laptop and finally figured who Delilah was.
I also remember that very day,
you saw who Delilah actually was.
I also remember clearly that night,
i spoke to you frankly, about taking certain precautions,
for i felt that you might not see things clearly since you're involved.
I remembered that night you said you understood.
I remember the very next day,
when i wanted to show bird that you were really vulgar,
and did some spastic looks not intentionally in front of someone,
which made you terribly angry.
I remember that very night,
you wrote in your journal a note i couldn't believe.
And on that very day,
you turned around and disappeared.
I remember today,
when you whom i thought i knew,
walked off from school with your head held high.
I recall the 3 years of everything,
being lost to 3 weeks of someone.
Well then,
the new person that has come to be,
is someone i will never want to know.
I'm sorry i can't be perfect.
Where are you, Royce?