Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


Parkway Parade!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
I knew the school opens on sundays.
just like i told SB,
the young at heart go there to do the slow martial art thing in the morning.

Got the charger back!
---
Neway,
today is the last day i'm teaching my primary 3 students at church.
So, i decided to take some pictures,
to remember how wonderful they are.

Doesn't fail to make me smile when i see their even wider smile.
---
This is the boy who always smiles during class. He gave me a hug when i said i was leaving
---
See, they're so hardworking. erhemm.
---
More pictures showing how hardworking they are. HMMM
---
That's basically their classroom every sunday.
---
I said something like, "The one with the biggest smile will get a suprise!"
---
Informal PLAYFUL Shot
---
Can't you see i just blend in?
---
Well, That's about all the pictures i took.
I love how innocent and loving kids are.

I was walking around the classroom and i took a look at some petitions this kids wrote down.
They were given slips of paper in shapes of a heart where they wrote their petitions.(what they hope for)

Well this are some of those that i remembered clearly...

"Mother Mary, please help me get 100 marks for my maths and don't be careless so that my mummy will not be angry and be happy"
That was something i really prayed for when i was young,
now as well, but not quite like that.

"Please help my friend Nelson's mother get cured from cancer"
I loved this one alot,
you can really feel the love when reading this.

"God, please help my Ah Ma get better from her illness as she is suffering"
This one too,
shows alot.

That's what a family is.

I have so much hope for this young christians when they grow up.
Though i have to say they are very playful,
but all kids are like that when they are young,
and you can never deprive them from their care-free and fun life.
Childhood doesn't last long.

Well, Neway, i really hope the best for them as young christians.
I can't believe i'm going to get confirmed as a catholic real soon.
---

Tuition today was enriching cause i really learned and understood.
Today was a really cold day,
i really like the lunch i had today.

I was literally shivering cold.
So i had hot tea with toast at Ya Kun.
As i sat there, i just looked around at the hustle and bustle of People,
and watched the rain fall from the sky.
Sometimes,
it's nice to have lunch alone.

Well, home is really warm now.
---

I hope to complete many things today.

Joel.
I'll write you a song!


This is Me. 4:41 PM
Joel.