Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


Monday, August 25, 2008
I Miss my Band.
alot.

It's been so long since we met up for practice.
And it's been long since i've seen my drummer.
---
Happy Blated Bday number 3 =)

Went off for the celebration of Isaac Liao,
Took around 30minutes to reach hougang mall
Spent 5minutes standing,
5 minutes 
seating,
30 minutes walking around
10 minutes window sh
opping
5 minutes buying of delifrance and ice-cream
15 minute trip home.
oh, and around
15 minutes trying to take a photograph.
---









I like the picture above.
I just realised that my head is as big as Sir Wenbin's.

Well, just wish i could be as outstanding as him.
Like how Mr.Tang always says he is,
which i find undeniably true.



Hopefully, i'll be able to get into the JC that i want.
(which i think the whole world knows about)
---
Days in school are changing day by day,
I don't know either.
It seems the same but not quite.

Nehow, today had practice with justin and stuart plus siewbeng for a short moment.
The back part with the drums coming in sounded good.
Hopefully it turns out all well.

And everything that is done, or has been done,
reminds me of my band.
Looking at the set of drums reminds me of my drummer,
and i myself, teaching SB stuff on the guitar,
reminds me of my band leader teaching me stuff on the guitar.

The Undergrads, we're just all so busy that we can't find time.
Them with their JC life,
..and me being the youngest,
with my "Hectic" Sec 3 life.

-

Oh and what do they call it?
Peer pressure, peer influence or something of that sort.
I don't know really,

It feels like Mixed Raspberry pie with peanuts, chocolate fudge, sugaring, icing and a tiny bitter-gourd in the middle.

It's not as if it hasn't been like this before,

well it has,

but this time it really seems different.

I think all of it was too harsh.

Perhaps, it may take forever.

But forever is the price to pay.


And i've been listening to many new songs recently,

it's all really sweet songs,

and the one i like most would be "write you a song" by the "Plain White Ts"

If you noticed my featured music,

there had also been,

"Take you there" -Plain White Ts

"Shine" - Plain White Ts

and currently,

"I Can Wait Forever" - Simple Plan.


But i really love the lyrics of "Write you a song"



"

I don't know how to make lots of money
I got debts that I'm trying to pay
I can't buy you nice things, like big diamond rings
But that don't mean much anyway
I can't give you the house you've been dreaming
If I could I would build it alone
I'd be out there all day, just hammering away
Make us a place of our own

I will write you a song
That's how you'll know that my love is still strong
I will write you a song
And you'll know from this song that I just can't go on without you

I don't know that I'd make a good soldier
I don't believe in being violent and cruel
I don't know how to fight, but I'll draw blood tonight
If somebody tries hurting you 

I will write you a song
That's how you'll know that my love is still strong
I will write you a song
And you'll know from this song that I just can't go on without you

Now that it's out on the table (it's out on the table)
Both of us knew all along (knew all along)
I've got your loving and you've got my song

I don't know how to make lots of money
I don't know all the right things to do
I can't say where we'll go, but the one thing I know
Is how to be a good man to you
Until I die that's what I'll do

I will write you a song
That's how you'll know that my love is still strong
I will write you a song
And you'll know from this song that I just can't go on without
I will write you a song (I will write you a song)
That's how you'll know that my love is still strong (love is still strong)
I will write you a song
And you know from this song that I just can't go on without you

"

I think plain White Ts have one of the best sweet songs in the world.
Noting that "Hey There Delilah" also comes from them.

Well,
I'm currently in the midst of studying,
while blogging.

Goodnight,
tomorrow will be a better day.

Joel.
I Promise!


This is Me. 7:48 PM
Joel.