Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


> . >
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
"Have fun in your Happy Sunny Day with white fluffy clouds and rainbows and sunshine."

That's the most funny, imaginative and cheerful thing i've ever heard someone say.


Anyhow, been out all they for the past few days. Busy period is starting all over again, and i think i'm going to be coming back to school everyday and history is going to repeat itself all over again.

Yesterday, came back in the morning to meet this two people from De Coder's cafe. The Student Recreational Room committee is planning on integrating unique board games to the Student Recreational Room and these board games cost around $70 a set to start with. The meeting lasted quite long, from discussing, planning and eventually a meeting with the vice principal. After that, immediately had to go for physics holiday lessons which lasted one and a half hours. It ended at 12 and only then could i finally eat my BEEHOON which was with me since about 8am in the morning.

Went to the Media Factory studio to fix up some inputs for the mixer and later went for voluntary geography holiday lessons. Ms Sia was great and still is great.

Finally, went to have lunch at LJS with Gordon accompanying me with his ice-cream sundae. Lameduck tuition followed, which i really think is becoming real pointless, followed that and finally i was home at 730.

Played the guitar for awhile, studied abit of physics and maths here and there, and i finally went to sleep at 2am.

-
boring day huh?
-

Woke up for maths tuition in the morning. Received an SMS telling me that i'm suppose to be present for a Chinese symposium meeting in school. I don't like meetings that are rush and last minute, i told them i couldn't be present the previous day. Neway, continued with maths tuition and it was real cool of my tuition teacher to drive me to school. One of the coolest thing a teacher ever did.

Went for the Symposium meeting. I was supposed to be at another meeting but Mr Tang said symposium was more important which i guess so as well but still.. =/

Later went to Republic Poly. Chicken chop there is nice and sumptious. I would rate it 3.5/5 since i spent $3.50 out of the $5 dollar note i gave. went back to school from republic poly, MrTang gave me a lift as well, he was taking a cab. Went back home after that. It was late already.

I'm losing inspiration to blog now.

1. I havn't completed the song i was writing
2. I have many things to worry about presently
3. I'm lost


I don't even know what's on my mind right now.
I can't believe it i still miss RMUN,
especially now after having a chat with a group ofthem,
and some of them alone.

And i think i really should stop talking about it lol.
Cant wait for the outing though.


Anyway, i've been listening to Click Five ever so often cause of their concert i went the other day.
I actually had their songs before but i bought their album immediately when i heard it was autographed.

This song speaks alot to me now.

but time is not enough


Oh well, meeting tomorrow morning.
followed by a trip to De Coders cafe to check out the board games.


I hope to have a Happy Sunny Day with white fluffy clouds and rainbows and sunshine.


Joel.



This is Me. 9:45 PM
Joel.