*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.
Ok, today was as per-normal. The only weird funny thing was that i got to get home from school early. I left school early, like around 2o'clock today. Oh and i met up with belverlin on the way out, i'm going for this raffles conference discussion thing and stuff on the 28th of may. I think it's gonna be interesting. After that saw Wesley and Bryan, they said bye to me, than i managed to catch up to them later on. They were going to take the bus towards compass point and i was like ok, just tag along since i wanted to buy stationaries.
In the end, i didn't buy anything, cause i realise i had a 5 dollar popular voucher left at home.
I'm going to go back to compass point tomorrow again, ghee.
A few interesting things that happened today(while tagging with Wesley and Bryan)..
-I asked two lower sec girls to tuck their shirt, rofl. <,< -We visited all the fast food outlets in compass point -upsizing of a burger king student meal is 1dollar, not 50 cents, Bryan. -Bryan got punched by a little girl today, her father apologised.(quite hilarious)
..and that's about all.
I've placed bubble wrap below "missing you" as a temporary-permanent blogsong cause i think i really feel the song.
Bubble wrap is a really sad song for me, but i think it's rather nice. How did it all come along?
3days before comp, i came back home late from training. I didn't have any appetite so i ate later at around 10. When i turned on the TV, the movie,"Just My Luck" was showing on star movies. I watched Mcfly rock in there. So i when back to my room and listened to my ipod. I scanned through and i saw bubble wrap and it was really nice so i played it over and over again. Though i've listened to it before, this time i really feel for the song, partly because of certain things that have happened.
So i listen to that song around 200 times in around 3 days. Amazing huh, it almost beat "Empty". i listened to it on the way to school, i listened to it when the light was off and before i went to sleep. I listened to it the very day before comp at kl's house, i listened to it as we were reaching school, and i listened to it after comp.
It's a really nice song,
Anyhow, i'm going to post this song which suddenly struck me in the head. It's a pretty old song like from the 90s i forgot how it got into my head, i think it was because i saw a girl wearing abercrombie and fitch. ROFL. The song doesn't really make sense, it's a whole mash of random stuff though i like that part in the chorus, haha.
Well, here it is, "Summer Girls" by LFO (Lyte Funky Ones)
I like girls that wear abercrombie and fitch =P
Well, this is just a happy song that which i hope will brighten my blog mood abit.