*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter, man.. look at the time.
Today, was exhausting but yet relaxing at certain parts of the day. Few hours back from now certainly wasn't relaxing. Serving mass in church was really tiring today, even though i didn't choose to serve the bigger posts. After that was chicken rice, than tuition. Tuition was tiring. You know how i especially dread it when u realllyyy need and answer but there's no one there to give it to you? Like before tuition i wanted to know what holiday homework i had. I went to ask my classmates by texting. Some ppl just don't reply and others just give a quick reply with you not getting any information u need and shooing you off. Ghee, i treasure having royce in my class now. He's still the best rofl cause he hasn't changed since sec 1. rofl,
And i've fallen in love with my guitar. I want to play it all day and all night long. No matter how much my hands ache or my back breaks cause Les Pauls are heavy, i really don't mind. Still, given the condition i'm in, i'm not able to enjoy such stuff for the timebeing. Maybe it's because of my guitar that i'm staying up till now to study and do homework and stuff. But still, at least i enjoyed jamming on it today. I think my heart will break if i see a scratch on the guitar. I think i will scream if i see one of the screws on the guitar loose. I think i will curse really hard in my head if one of the strings of my guitar broke. phew. Nothing happened so far. And guess what, i've learned approximately 16/100% of canon rock . rofl. I got a Epihpone Les Paul !!
And i'm.. tired. I'll never be free. I daydream alot. I'm so disorganised. You should see the mess my room is in now! it's the worst i've seen in 14+ years. And my guitar + fender amp seems like so contrasting compared to everything else.
Tomorrow, SJAB alpha meeting, basketball, homework. Tuesday, Giving footdrill remedial, What happens after that is unknown Wednesday, Intensive June SL camp planning, That shld take up my whole day. Thursday, camp Friday, Camp Saturday, Camp ends = sleep Sunday, Church, Maths tuition, packing and prep for OBS Monday, OBS camp starts Friday, OBS camp ends (or is it saturday?) Whatever following that is sleep.
Ok, i'll consider myself quite free since i have nothing on on tuesday after footdrill remedial. Then again, i'm supposed to prepare a lighten workload of stuff i'm supposed to prepare for intensive camp planning. How greatful i feel. Tradition is one thing, a difference is another thing. Alright, other than Tuesday, i can conclude that i'm gonna have a bad headstart to term 2 that might cripple one of my legs for the year of secondary 3. Is my plan working?
I'm going to sleep, I have tuition at 9 in the morning later. After which i have to rush to school for my SJAB camp meeting. Ismails coming back and i think that that's the best thing of today.
I'm down to one last breath.
-Soul
Please come now I think I'm falling I'm holding to all I think is safe It seems I found the road to nowhere And I'm trying to escape