Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


Freak out let it go.
Monday, March 3, 2008
I've never felt so relaxed since like forever.

I came back to church at about 10pm just now. What a long day i had. The church was so calming and relaxing. The lightings were dim and everything seems to be so nice lol. I had church comittee meeting that started at 8. It lasted about 1 hour. There were quite a number of people there, around 50++ ppl or so? maybe 100, i didn't count. Though the meeting was long and draggy, i felt so relaxed. The church was so peaceful. I wonder what it would be like to stay in the church for a night rofl.

After the meeting which ended at around 9:30, i took like a short walk. The night air was so chilly and cool. And the lights around were so bright rofl. I have that "five minutes to midnight" feeling lol. Reached home at 10, and by the time i was home. I felt so cold. I took a shower and guess what? The water was all nice and warm lol.

I've never felt so relaxed since like forever (maybe the last holiday? which was like 1-2 years + ago?). Don't think anythings gonna ruin tonight.

************
Yes, today was a long day. I didn't sleep this morning cause i had so many things to do. In the end, i still couldn't complete everything. It just keeps stacking and stacking on and on. so my day started exactly at 12am today. I'm left with an hour or so before the day ends. A full and complete 24hours! Cause i don't know why, i didn't feel sleepy in class today. Must haf been because the History test cleared my mind early during the first period. Today Mr chia's farewell made me feel abit sad though i actually really didn't like him. ghee, i guess i've forgotten about the phrase i supported so much ," The covers not quite like the book". Ah well, i have to say Dominic and Isiah did a good job today rofl. It was cooooolio.

I tried to be my normal self today. At least it's a happier feel, but the thought still doesn't escape my mind..

Hmm..

************
I'm starting to day-dream again. I hope to be able to rock on a Gibson Les Paul one day in front of a big audience. I wish my electric guitar would come sooner cause i really want to learn "i'm alright" by neil zaza and "cannon rock" by jerryC. I tried playing the real version of Canon in D just now, it came out alright, though i have to be super fast when playing it. I wish i could practice more.

Time to get back to work. I love tonight rofl.



Walk around with my hands up in the air!

Soul Serenity.



This is Me. 10:30 PM
Joel.