*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.
I thank Bernice and Limin for asking me if i was ok this morning. It's because of friends like you that make surviving in sec 3 much easier. I am greatful and i am not embarrassed of making such a statement.
Nothing much today. Physics test was lame. she wrote on the board in huge ink: 9:28-10:28 . And i am very clear and sure that she it was at 10:08 when she said,"oh, i wrote wrongly on the board, it's 40minutes, didn't you hear? it's suppose to end at 10:08" ghee, and she was still kind enough to give us 5mins more time to sum up, wow.
Nothing much other than that today. This morning, kahlun said something to me and i also talked to cpl nab today which is very rare. And Gordon has been saying a sentence alot recently. Vindicate myself? Question my attire, question my hair. Question me for bringing a handphone to school. Question me for bringing an ipod and listening to it after school hours. Question me for not setting an example but do not question me of my hardwork and effort i have contributed cause i am tired. Video making may not be such a big deal, but at least i have spent my whole year end holidays doing one. Being a big mouth during meetings may not be helpful, can't i just raise my facts? Must there be a point to everything in the way things work? ..Yet again, it's all about the trophy. Can you do nething about it? so much for everything of what was just empty promises to obtain that gold achievement. We will cry together, have fun together and work together as a team. Maybe for the first year we entered, we didn't know anything then huh. Maybe not knowing about the facts is much better, then maybe it would be much better? SJAB has pieced me up from nothing, made me from nothing to something. Without it i wouldn't be in SL, and without it i wouldn't be in media. Yet, is being that something actually that important? Maybe, maybe not, i dont know. I am sure the selection of my CCA was not a wrong choice, but sometimes i wonder what i'll be now if i ended up in others. what i appear may not be what i am, Good and/or bad. How ambitious, I am.
Just a reflection, i'm not depressed, i'm not emo-ing or sad of any of that sort. I'm just tired.
*** Hope dangles on a string Like slow spinning redemption Winding in and winding out The shine of it has caught my eye
And roped me in So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing I am captivated
I am Vindicated I am selfish I am wrong I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along And I am flawed But I am cleaning up so well I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself
-vindicated, dashboard confessionals
-Tired Soul "i'll appreciate it if people don't rip my blog. know the right thnig to do."