Untitled.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Today was a mixture of everything. Blur& Tired than funny than tired again, than abit sian than tired.
I woke up this morning and realised i slept while taking a rest from doing the video. I went to school and realised i brought my MP3 but i didn't bring my earpiece and i brought my school uniform to change into but i didn't bring my ___ .
This morning i got a real rocher! rofl, the day started of funny. Next, went to class for maths, exhausted but survived.Later on, had pickle ball. I'm so glad i don't need to warm up as much as last time XD Stuart should know what i mean. I would give an excuse saying that i havn't warm up that's why i lose so badly. Ok lah, i would say my control of the ball is, ok? Plus, i managed to spin the ball a couple of times causing it to go sideways when it bounced, I have to say, Sean is really good though, he learned tennis before! Recess, nothing much lah, stuart never buy for me my don, so sian. Still tell me he's the FIRST customer!! After that was chemistry test paper, i don't think i should scan that part of my chem paper, It's realy funny but then again, i'll just be making a fool of myself. rofl! I shall describe it out.
: We were supposed to draw like the electrons that were whizzing around. Electronic configuration i think. So as you know, you will draw like 2.8.8 all this kind of thing on the circle. One electron will be represented by and X or a dot. The question in the test asked us to draw the shells of the atom that would be next to the so called "new element" given in the previous question. Neway, you were actually supposed to put the name or the chemical symbol of the element in the middle. But i decided to play safe and give the atom like a label? So at the corner of my paper i wrote, "Let x be the atom" Than, i write an x in the middle of the circle. I got no marks deducted from doing that but Mr chew made a comment beside my statement, " Which "x" are you referring to?" lol, funny lah. XDI managed to pass chemistry, i expected something less than that but nevertheless, it's a bad grade. I'll have to study harder? After that had social studies. Made me very very lethargic at the beginning cause she went through a worksheet and made us copy alot of words. After that had the test. Rofl, i think it went alright, Timothy's comment on me was damn funny.""Wah, you know this guy horr, xiao one neh! at first get the paper that time hor, i see him over there staring at the paper for like a few minutes like that. Than after that, he suddenly take pen out that write like crazy lah! Is like xiao one lah! I see him write like machine like that non-stop you know? Than halfway arh, suddenly i hear "ZAAAAA" so loud cause he tear the paper, i also tio stun lah. Than he write on new paper like machine gun somemore. Xiao one lah! I think he write so much teacher deduct his points lah!*goes around to other people* *repeats everything* wah, you know this guy horr... ..Xiao one lah! He write THREE PAGES LEH! 1 Question 1 Page!!
""rofl, funny i agree is quite funny. I dunno why for this test, my mindset is like, must write faster, must write longer, if not ... DIE x_X ..heh.Okay lah, up to this part was just basicaly funny, than tired than funny again, than tired again. After that felt abit sian cause Gilbert say me. Actually is angry abit, but then again i saw it coming. Lol and i think nicole was damn funny as well. Cause i made her say sry like alooooot of times. Now i'll have to say sorry to her because i made her feel so sorry cause i wasn't actually angry! =x . rofl, i think she saw through it neway, cause i help her bring consent form to Mr Ang. LOL.After that went to take Media Factory Key and went to General Office to draw aesthetics room key. Did the video from around 0345pm to 0620pm? ofcourse if u stare at the computer screen for like 2hr 35min doing video with a slow song of course tired right? I came to discover a new transition today. I thought of it when i was really sian lol, interesting! Okay lah, got inspired with some new ideas for the video, might come out with some tricks again like grad night, just hope it works!Finished working at media Factory, my dad fetched me home and i reached home at like 0645pm and waited for tuition teacher who was supposed to arrive at 7. So i sat there at the dining room for a very long time cause she was late today. She came at 0815pm. I was super tired then. I tried my best to absorb, didn't work much but i tried my best. gahh, than it ended like 0945pm. Than i came into room, lie down for awhile than come here. I wanted to blog than take a "power nap" that Ms Sia advised me to, but now i don't feel like taking naps.My Mom says i'm stretching myself way to thin? Is it True..?-Soul Siphoned."My green ipod pouch is washed! My orange ipod pouch was once lost and now found!!"
This is Me. 9:40 PM