Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


Speak to me, when all you got to keep it strong,
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Ohkay, I shall lvl up now since i have plenty of time cause i don't think i'll be sleeping.

Today was.. crap. I failed my AMath Test quite badly. First failure of the year so far. I managed to secure a borderline pass for Geography as well. What's done is done rofl.

Other than that, today was alright. I didn't enjoy English lesson once again, other than my friend's constant jokes ._. He's seriously getting funnier and funnier day by day. My English Teacher now has a new system of taking down the names of those who have not done their work. And she's gonna give us 0 for that particular assignment or i dunno what else she's gonna do. Neway, i shall show u something and u shall infer from what i said and figure out lol. Though, i must say this is persistantly not political =D

I laughed my guts out.

**Skip this part if you wish**

2c) The Writer feels that the people droop their eyelids because of modesty. What phrase indicated that this is just speculation?

Ans: I Love to believe that i am a smart person and if i managed to pass this i will be very honest, or not? In future.
------------------
3a)How has the chewing of betel-nut affect the women's appearances?

Ans: However, i do not believe that i will get to pass so i pray sincerely.
------------------
3b) What makes the arms of the woman graceful?

Ans: The word is "smart"
------------------
3c) What could ruin the appearance of their hand and feet?

Ans: This is because there is no difference - The yaks are black, the birds are white.
------------------
4a) What does the writer conclude about the temperant of the people?

Ans: I believe that word is "Squarish"
------------------
4b) How does he show that he is convinced about the accuracy of his conclusions?

Ans: The difference in the beatboxing style by Joel and me is that we love Dyaks. I think this is false.
(Dyaks were the tribes people described in the passage)
------------------
4c) What does the expression 'dog-like' suggest?

Ans: I agree to this extent and i share the same sentiments which i wish to share.
------------------
5a) How does the writer account for the lighter skin colour of some of the Dyaks?

Ans: No, this is wrong. I believe the world is square and i mean it. I say, i mean it.

**********

lol, whatever. Can you piece the puzzles together on why such answers can come out? rofl, lame.

After school, had Alpha camp meeting. I gave Daniel the task to be IC of the flag. I think it turned out pretty well. Other than that, nothing much on the meeting. Haha, my script got modified and changed to something i have yet to find out. I hope it's funny lol.

Had intructors meeting halfway during alpha meeting. It appears that the standard is, dropping? I guessed so, rofl. In the end, the blame is still the instructor's to take, isn't it? Well, quite alot of things to manage in SJAB side now. Revamp, Comp and camp stuff. Mam Tan wants me to submit Revamp proposal this Friday by hook or by crook and i was informed about this like on Monday. I guess i'm gonna have to take the crook approach. Everything has to be done, by tomorrow.

Staff Adam was kind enough to come back to Xinmin to discuss matters with us regarding the team and i'm glad i managed to share my thoughts. I don't understand, how come staff Adam is so much comitted to XMS SJAB though, is it commendable? Well, i said what i had to say I voiced out what i had to voice out. I foresee what's is going to happen in times to come and i doubt it's going to be anything close to good. I shall get prepared as soon as possible because i think everything wrong might start tomorrow, or today ._. after alumni meeting. I doubt one person's view can change anything. rofl, it's just the way things work.

I shall get prepared..

Other than that, nothing much. After dinner and everything it was like 9pm. I decided to take a power nap and i asked my mom to wake me up at 10. Well, she didn't or from what she told me, she attempted at three intervals. I don't remember her even waking me up once though, i must be really tired. Now i have been granted a long night cause i have all the time in the world till school starts at 6. And it seems like the whole world is already fast asleep now., neone out there?

..For a war i am going to fight so valiantly and lose so terribly.

Dramatic it may seem because everything might turn out fine.Nah, you don't know how important it is to them. Doubts.


Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking, When you fall everyone stands. Another day and you've had your fill of sinking With the life held in your Hands.
..And even when your hope is gone,move along just to make it through
Move Along like i know i'd do.

-Soul
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
Eleanor Roosevelt


This is Me. 1:24 AM
Joel.