*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.
Today was the first time i actually gave Vday presents to two people. Today is also the first time i got so many presents as well. I forgot if i got any presents last year though, but this year i really had lots, well at least from my point of view. I made Gilbert Jealous but at least i shared with him my sweets right..?
Let's see, in the morning i got my first gift from seo yon, lovely bar of white chocolate! Next came Bernice and Liya, Bernice gave me a happy Vday note plus a mini packet of sweets and chocolates. Liya came along with a huge ziplock bag of chocolate, i thought she was about to give me all! haha, i took three. When school started, i got a chupachup from Nicole, with a warm note. Next was during Recess, i gave my first ever present, and my second., they better be honoured! I'm going to get a real one for Gordon maybe this week. I got a bear keychain from Limin and a thoughtful note. Gordon is sweeeeeeet lol. He told me he would give me a sweet the previous day and i thought he was joking. He gave me a bar of hersheys chocolate! Gordon! i'll let you choose between another frog for ur study table or 3 bars of hersheys, you choose =P. ( Go for the frog! It looks like you) after that, i went to the canteen to help out with SJAB booth, it went so well omg! There, i got two kinder chocolate from CPL michelle and a red packet of sweets from CPL Nabilah! ah, this is where i made a mistake by putting cpl michelle's chocolate into my pocket. i went back to class and placed all my presents on the table and admired it, lol. Some people may have gotten more than me, but i'm already over contented haha.
Many thanks to........making my day: Seo Yon Bernice Liya Nicole Limin Cpl Michelle Cpl Nabilah I won't thank Gordon until he chooses what i should get for him, he made me feel bad for not getting a real gift!
I screwed Chemistry paper today, it'll be a miracle if i pass. It's so difficult lol, the kind where you see the questions, you will decide to skip and move on to the next one and in the end, you'll end up with the last blank page on the test paper cause you skipped all. I'm going to study Geog till morning tomorrow again, i hope things don't end up like chemistry.
ok, so today was ok other than screwing chemistry. When the day's over, the hectic studying is over, u feel so happy. When finally you reach into your pocket to check on your handphone when you feel something gooish inside. One of Cpl Michelle's chocolate scquished all over my handphone and ipod pouch. i took a long time to clean it off and i have to continue cleaning it maybe later. Luckily my precious ipod wasn't affected. My both hands were chocolate then.
Still, i think i should try eating chocolates when i have a late night. I ate one small piece of chocolate during maths and it lasted me till english! Two hours and i didn't feel sleepy omg!
Neways, i shall end off, i think it is better to give than to get. I think i'll get some stuff for all those who had given me things for the time being. Next year i'll give all the way to everyone i know well. what a day, lol. I hope nothing bad happens later today. Did i mention? A black cat crossed my path yesterday with it's hair sticking on ends.
------------------------- Music! I really hope to be able to practice my guitar tomorrow. The band's going to the studio for three hours on Sunday, i better practice all my lead guitar stuff. My dad came across a MTV of Santana Ft Chad Kroeger. I dream to be as skillful as Santana. Listen to the electric guitar parts in the music i'm posting, h4X!
Singing ay oh ay oh ay oh ay.. --------------------------