*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.
Alright, today was not bad i guess. The only bad thing about today was morning lessons, why cant school start at 9 instead or something ._. I realised that the notes i copied on the whiteboard during maths lesson looks like scribbles, so messy.
School was so so. Nothing fantastic happened neither did anything different happen today, normal school life. Though, i have to say that english lessons seem so much longer now. After school i was so happy that i was free from lessons. I started my math homework immediately and completed it immediately! Thanks to droopy eyes Gordon! He suits the description of some tribe people we read in English today. Something about droopy eyes as a form of modesty and skin of bronze brown, Rofl! Timothy and Gordon are getting gayer day by day, sheesh = =.
Today SJAB activity was fun! I behaved myself alot during first aid lessons i must say. I didn't create any real noise, neither did i answer the questions they shot unless asked to. This year is a new year, and it's time to forgive and forget. My life in SJAB will be completely ruined. It's my main CCA! i should be focusing more on it. PT today was funny, Marcus is getting funnier day by day. I still remembered, "rrrrrrrRuffles have ridges!" LOL, funny. It's like saying "cheese has milk" or something like that. Anyway, today PT was ok i guess, did alot of funny stretching, the run was also very funny. I bumped Marcus here and there lol, had a great deal of fun i guess. Than later, dog and bone organised by who i dunt know. But it was fun as well. I was number 9. the first time i went there i tried to taupok the softtoy without touching it( the soft toy was the bone), they snatched it away, though it brushed through me, nm let them win^^ Second time funnier, i went there and got the correct angle, i chipped the soft toy back to my team, ROFL! against the rules XD. KL was quite funny today as well. neway, i'll try to get used to SJAB again, their still nice people in there i guess,
Tomorrow's Valentines Day, i dont have a valentine rofl, who cares, i'm only sec 3, time to focus on studies =P Those who are getting things for your loved once, come support the Joel's booth, i mean, the SJAB booth ! LOL. there's a suprise for upper sec recess, i hope it works out. Bring lots of $$$, i know you guys care for each other! =P i shall go on and observe, ROFL.
Well, that's like all for today. I'm going to study again, tomorrow i'm going to be sleepy again. It's all one massive cycle. I tell myself it's gonna be better next week, that's not quite true lol. After one comes another. Pulling through sec 3 is my goal.
A song was stuck in my head for the whole day today. Just like how the previus song i posted was stuck in my head for the whole day. It's good though, i'm more awake with music in my life.
The Music.
Catch you if i can
-Sooooooooooooooul "The Undergrads at L cube this sunday!"