Joel Jonas Tan Ngee.
sunrise

You may contact me:

jo99xpro@hotmail.com


*This blog may disappear and reappear anytime so don't be suprised, there's nothing wrong with your explorer, firefox, safari, opera or whatever alien internet browser you use.

Oh, and sometimes i write in invisible ink.

Magical Browser: Apple Safari
Wishlist.

"Seriously, Nothing's impossible."

I've made my wish.


- To Build A Stronger Faith

=)

Message.







Amplify! SLB
Get SALTed!
Friends.
visits since 060208,
Visitor(s) Online

My Facebook
My Friendster
My Imeem

Amplify Hospitality Team!

Adam[CSOG6 Sir]
Adrian Low
Alexa
Amanda
Amelia
Amirul
Amos[Brother!]
Andrew
Angeline
Audrey
Beeting
Beverley
Bernice
Bernie[CL]
Biqi
Caryl
Cassandra[1]
Cassandra[2]
Class 101'06
Class 201'07
Class 105'08
Charmaine
Chelsea
Cherie
Cheryl
Cheryl Phoebe
Christopher Lye
Clarice
Clarinda
Daniel
Darren
Dawn
Devilraj
Desmond
Eileen
Felicia
Fiona
Gabriel
Gilbert
Gordon[Livejournal]
Hongyou
Hweeyin
Ivy
James
Janice
Jean
Jessica
Jiahui
Jiaman
Joelyn
Jocelyn
John
JunRui
Kaixin
Kenneth
Kenny
Kimberly
Lester
Limin
Liya
Liz
Lumyi
Lynn Adele
Marcus Ng
Marcus Quek
Melissa
MengXuan
Meryl
Nabilah[Ssgt]
Nicole
Numbuh 1,Ismail
Numbuh 2,kahlun
Numbuh 3,Isaac
Numbuh 4,SiewBeng
Phyllis
Priscilla
Raphael
Regina[1]
Regina[2]
Royce
Ryan
Samantha
Siewkoon[Ssgt]
Shili
Shuxian
SockNeng[CSOG5 Mam]
Stefanie
Syafiqah
TeKai
Tony
Valery
Wanda
WeatYeah
Wenbin[CSOG6 Sir]
Wesley
Wilbur[Cousin]
Xingmin
YongQing[CL]
6Resilience8[6B][H.I.P.S.]'2005


Other great helps.

Blogger
Blogskins
Imeem
Esnips
Webcounter
OnlineUsers
Dynamicdrive scripts
Youtube
Photobucket



Archives


Credits.

basecode: DancingSheep
coding: Charmaine
background: Gilbert
image: Epiphone LesPaul Ultra-II


Exhausted.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I'm so tired.

this morning, during chinese silent reading, mr chia sat beside me, rofl! Let me recall, i placed the paper on my lap while sitting down cross legged. I leaned on my forehead on my bag and my head was bent down. I fell half asleep in that position once. However, i noticed ms sia approaching beside me. I stood up and she asked me are you ok, or something like that. I just said i was very tired rofl, and she told me my eyes were red. lol, sleep is that important thing you have to sacrifice for many other things i guess. That was the first time, soon after, i dozed off again. This time i was really asleep and really comfortable. It felt so great to have that little bit of rest haha, but it didn't last long ._. Gordon tucked the side of my knee. I open my eyes to see that the chinese paper i was supposed to read was not on my lap. Uh-oh, i thought. Act natural, act natural. I stood back up to see mr chia looking at my paper wide eyed just beside him. I was like, laughing-smiling saying like, oh, hi mr chia.. rofl, than after that he didn't do anything to me, just pass me back the paper. I won't say i wasn't grateful but neway, i still got my punishment. i had to endure like 15min with my eyes closing every 10 secs or so. You can ask Gordon, i was really blur lol. So i was tortured for 15mins, finally can get back to class. I stretched and i was so happy. When i went back to class, i was so happy to be back in class, as though it was my home rofl. I didn't last long for first lesson though. I was constantly drifting away during class. Finally, i took Timothy's nike bottle and sprayed it all over my face. Rofl, my whole face wet, it lasted me 2min i think, than back to drowzziness._. Today really nothing much rofl, i wish Ms Siva was like last time. Her lessons has changed so much now, i no longer enjoy it nemore. She changed alot compared to last time. And now, i really find english lessons a waste of time. I'd rather do compos, compres and stuff like that from test paper rather than write about characteristics of some person whose characteristics are supposed to be imagined by ourselves. PE today was the best lesson of all and i think Mr pah's lesson is relatively alright. I think Ms sia is really too kind, she allows us to get into groups of 8 and she'll be find a date to tutor us on geography at her house. She's like one of the nicest teachers i met in xinmin so far. I hope that our class doesn't climb over the teacher's heads, we're really noisy now adays. Well, 305 still rocks my socks.

No happy happening today. IT's DULL and TIRING. i watched the badmintion game for like 10min cause i was waiting to walk to the bus stop with Gordon. There's like no life in the competition. It's like oh, win, oh lose. While they were playing doubles, the other badminton girls were not specatating much, they were studying or something. Gee. I still have yet to understand what is "sooohhhh". One badminton girl kept shouting it everytime they won a point, someone enlighten me?

Lots of things to finish today, setting things straight lol. I'm dull today, i know. Someone cheer me up?
I look forward to the end of this week, or rather, sunday. I still have meeting on saturday, sheesh. My bands playing at a new studio on sunday.

- Very very Tired Soul.
"Consider with your mind, decide with your heart."


This is Me. 10:41 PM
Joel.