Dinner.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Today was alright. I slept for like 10 hours this morning cause i slept at 1 after playing my guitar. I completed learning perfect yesterday at around 1245am! i have yet to master it but i hope i'll play it well at the studio tomorrow, or rather today from 3-6! Neway, i wen with my dad to open a bank account today, didn't manage to do so though, it was too crowded and i had a meeting at 1. So, at like 1235, my dad fetched me from the bank to the school and it was 1245. I went to bubble tea shop to buy milo freeze and came back. I didn't like meeting today, i had lots of crazy ideas though, it would've worked out, but it seems that there must be a point to everything. I would agree that it is true but are we making any point to make a point to something when you know it's just for the sake of it? rofl, "chim" i know, but i know what i'm saying. The camp has already been changed from a leisure camp to a training camp, reason being because SLs can play at home during june holidays, so if they just book into camp and play there, there would be no point! lol, what more do they want.After that, went to cath class. Lol, Audrey messaged me to stop messaging in class, funny rofl. Me and my friend were playful today, we went to highlight over the other groups highlight cause it was darker. End up they had extra 9 mistakes cause we were suppose to help them highlight the stuff they didn't highlight. i dunno if u understand, but it was quite funny. Especially when i told audrey about it. Cath class is better now, and Thomas is the "role Model" , haha, amazing.came home and the table was already laid out. My maid was still cooking the food, i went to it some that came out fresh from the frying pan, i sorta burnt my tongue. Later, i helped my mom with tako yaki, i'm not very good at it though, I still prefer just eating it! In the end, i ate alot of it and i was so full. My room is messy and my bed is in a mess, the house seems so empty now.. Really cant wait for tomorrow neither can i get the worry of my remainder's theorem test on monday.. ._. jeez lolnext week i'll be quite screwed as well. There was only one training this week and i'm sure my trainers arn't too happy. I hope to organise at least 2 training this week even though i'm busy with media factory stuff. Maybe i should drop a committment? let's see, i'm guessing i'll be sleeping at 3 for the whole of next week. ihave three days to finish video and i still havn't finished taking the pictures yet. I have to have trainings until 6 cause the team has slackened alot now. I have three tests in total next week.I dunno if i should stop video productions after this one. I have one competition and march video to do. I have an understudy for video editing as well. After all this, let's not forget about Graduation Night. The problem is, i have to set an even higher standard compared to last year, which was considered quite good last year. Ah whatever lol, please let me survive sec 3, i'm not gonna do any of this in sec 4, studying seems like a much better option above all.Tired, i still want to play my guitar.-Weakened Soul.
This is Me. 12:48 AM